Invest in the region while growing your business.
The Greater Washington Board of Trade is the region’s premier business organization and has represented all industry sectors in the District of Columbia, suburban Maryland, and Northern Virginia for 130 years. Pro-business and non-partisan, the Board of Trade uses its tremendous convening power to strengthen our regional economy. It is focused on expanding our skilled workforce, enhancing innovation, attracting investment, and fostering regional collaboration.
Why Join the Greater Washington Board of Trade?
- As a member, your organization will join an influential network of 300 companies, academic institutions, and nonprofit organizations spanning the District of Columbia, suburban Maryland and Northern Virginia.
- Members can access frequent, year-round networking opportunities that range from intimate meals with fellow executives to high-profile events with hundreds of diverse, regional stakeholders. In 2018, the Board of Trade produced 52 events—one per week on average.
- Members can learn from other members by joining facilitated, productive conversations on how to succeed in this market.
- Members can shape the Board of Trade’s smart region movement, which is exploring smart city concepts to tackle the region’s toughest challenges, such as housing, transportation, and workforce training.
- Members use their influence to drive coordination across jurisdictions so that the region functions as one powerful economic center.
- The Board of Trade’s goal is to build a strong, inclusive, and sustainable regional economy – which will benefit your company, your family, and your community.